Are you a versatile web content writer whose thirst for knowledge knows no bounds? Are you constantly in the loop about the latest happenings in technology, particularly with research updates? If so, then we might just have something lined up for you!
Our team at Free BSD Made Easy is looking for freelance wordsmiths who can contribute topnotch articles at a drop of a hat. If you’re up for the task, all you have to do is send us your profile, your topic pitch, and your article—it’s that simple!
After submitting your work, our editorial team will evaluate and determine if it passes our company’s standards. Once it’s through, you can bet your bottom dollar it’ll be published on our website, as well as our social media platforms.
Links aren’t necessarily required, but it would be nice to use them, as it adds a more legitimate touch to your article. Just be sure to use links from trusted sources.
Finally, we’re positive that you know how to appreciate great content when you see one. With that, we’re encouraging you to please review our Editorial Guidelines before providing us with topic pitches.
The Most Common Types of Content We Publish
We’re pretty sure you have an idea on the various kinds of articles on the internet, but to give you a bit of a refresher course, we mainly feature:
- How-to Guides — or articles that teach readers some of the basic steps in solving a particular problem.
- In-depth Articles — these are written piece that provide a deep dive analysis on certain issues in the tech industry.
- Opinion Pieces — this reflects the writer’s views about a specific area in the industry.
- Product Reviews — an informative piece that tackles the latest, most innovative creations in technology.
Research Updates Issues We Discuss
Free BSD Made Easy mostly presents articles that raise the level of expertise of our readers. Here are some of the few topics we cover:
- Tech News — This, of course, is the heart and soul of our website.
- World News — This mostly discusses all the happenings in and around the globe.
- Research Updates — These focus on significant breakthroughs in the industry.
- Apps and Software — These normally feature the newest and most useful programs on the digital market.
Are You Ready to Share Your Ideas?
Now that you know more about Free BSD Made Easy, it’s time to put your skills to the test and showcase your written work. Be sure to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- A working title (around 50-60 characters)
- An awesome article (between 1000-1500 words)
- A set of optimized images and/or videos
- A short bio along with a profile picture
- A list of links you’re planning to use
Are You Looking for Guest Posting Opportunities?
Here at Free BSD Made Easy, we openly welcome sponsored guest posts for organizations who want to increase their online traffic. Send us an email to know more about this process.
What’s Our Publishing Process?
Your submitted works pass through quality checks to maintain the overall quality of our website. Considering that we always look to be fair and transparent when it comes to your articles, if our editorial team finds your content to be of high quality, then you can expect an email of the possible publishing date, as well as an appreciation letter from us.
Send us an email at email@example.com to learn more about how we can bounce ideas off each other.
Research updates + “guest blog”
Research updates + “contributor guidelines”
Research updates + “guest blogger”
Research updates + “write for us”
Research updates + “guest column”
Research updates + “write for me”
Research updates + “guest article”
Research updates + “become a contributor”
Research updates + “guest posts wanted”
Research updates + “contribute to this site”
Research updates + “guest post opportunities”
Research updates + “guest poster wanted”
Research updates + “become a guest blogger”
Research updates + “looking for guest posts”
Research updates + “contributing writer”
Research updates + “become an author”