Google apps collective used for business are called G Suite. G Suite is your one-stop shop for all of the business tools you need to run your company. This includes Gmail, Google Drive, and other productivity apps like G Docs, Sheets, and Slides. You can even chat with colleagues through Hangouts Chat! In this article, we are going to discuss how to set up google apps for business.
How to set up for G Suite
- First of all open gsuite.google.com. Now click on the get started button.
- You will then land on the signup page. On this page enter your business name, number of employees in your company, and name of the country where the business is located. After entering this information, click on Next.
- On the next page, type your first and last name, and your email address in the required fields. Now click on Next.
- Here now enter your desired domain name. The domain can cost you as low as $12 per year.
- Once you find your desired domain name, click on it you will reach the next page.
- Now click on next and you will land on the page where you have to enter the address of your business. Now fill in the form and click on the next.
- On the next page, you need to create the username of G Suite
- Choose your desired username. After that create a secure password
- After entering these details, click on “I am not a robot”. After that click on “agree and continue”.
- That’s all. Now you will land on the sign-in screen. Once you will sign in, they will ask you to review the G Suite Plan. confirm your plan and click on continue.
- Next, you will see a checkout page. Enter your credit card details and click on next.
So finally your account for google apps for business or G Suite has been set up.
Is Gmail for Business free?
Using Gmail for Business
Gmail is one of many free web-based tools and services by Google. It’s an email service that has features similar to Yahoo Mail or Outlook but different because it was once seen as unprofessional, however with the latest updates from Gmail they can be professional too.
Is Google Apps still free?
Google Apps is no longer free. … You can still sign-up for Google Apps with the App Engine route, but you’ll be paying a monthly fee of $5 per user instead of being able to use it on your own servers at an even greater discount like before.
Can I use a Gmail account for my business?
Learn how to use Gmail for your business by getting a Google Workspace account. You don’t have to give up all the features you’re used with using a personal email address: just add your work domain name and create new labels or filters in order to separate emails from different domains, departments, projects. Get started now!
How do I open Settings app?
On your Home screen, swipe up or tap on the All apps button to access the All Apps screen. Once you’re there, find and tap Settings icon which is an cogwheel. This opens Android settings menu where you can change different setting such as brightness level of display etc.
- Best 360-degree Feedback Software - September 24, 2022
- What Is Business Productivity Software? - September 4, 2022
- What Is Business Vision Software? - August 24, 2022