It’s no doubt that Fitbit makes one of the best fitness trackers out there. The Versa 2 is the top of the line model, and it works exceptionally great. That said, the UI inside is quite complicated, and it does hide some pretty neat tricks that you, as a consumer, should definitely know about. Well, that’s what we’re here for today.
Hey guys, today we’ll be talking about seven cool tips and tricks of the Fitbit Connect App that you should definitely know about. Let’s get started.
Tips and Tricks of Using Fitbit Connect App
1. With Fitbit Versa 2, you get access to a flip tour of watch faces, and the only trouble you would face is deciding the one that suits you.
- Now to install a new watch face, just tap on your profile in the Fitbit app.
- Tap on those is to Now tap on clock faces and just select the watch face you like.
- Once done, just tap on select, and it will install the new face for you.
We would like to point out that many of these watch faces are paid ones and are usually available on trials. So that is one thing that you should definitely watch out for.
2. Moving from one screen to another, it’s important to have your most-used apps on your home screen because it saves a lot of time. And basically, it’s one of the neatest tricks that you can do on your bureau. And the thing is, you don’t even need the app for this just like you would on a smartphone, tap and hold on the app, you want to rearrange and drag it to the screen of your choice. Simple but quite effective, you know.
- While we’re on the topic of quickly accessing apps, you can also tap on the side button to quickly trigger a set of actions.
- Now by default, it’s set to launching Alexa 20 can choose from a handful of options.
- Just head over to Settings inside the watch and tap on the left button. Now just select the option of your choice.
- Basically, you can choose from Alexa, Fitbit pay Exercise, stopwatch all music controls.
- Now you’re free to choose whatever shortcut you like.
- Obviously, you can use music control here to control the music playing on your smartphone. But I mean, that’s something that everyone can do.
3. What makes the Fitbit Versa 2 unique is that you can even load apps in the watch and directly listen to music. Now for that, you’ll need a PC. It is because while you can use services like Deezer and Pandora to stream or download music directly onto the watch, those are paid services.
On the other hand, you can directly download offline music from your PC to your watch and just listen to it easily. Now where you get that music from is something that’s up to you.
- First off, connect both your voice and the PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, download and install the Fitbit Connect app on your system.
- Once you’ve done that, click on manage my music.
- Now on universal, go to the Music app and tap on transfer music.
- Once you’ve established a connection, simply transfer the songs you want, and you’re done.
Basically, you’ve transferred all the music on your watch, but it does not have a speaker. So how the hell are you going to listen to it? Well, that’s where the next trick comes in, which is to pair your earphones or Bluetooth headset to your setup.
- Just go to Bluetooth settings on your watch and tap on plus audio devices to scan nearby Bluetooth devices.
- Once you find what you’re looking for, this tap on it to select it.
4. It does not have LTE so it’s not like you can use a smartphone. But for people who actually want to disconnect from the smartphone, this is a good option. When you even do have your phone connected to your watch, there are still times when you don’t want to take it out of your pocket. Versa 2 has a great notification system, but what makes it better Is that it also comes with quick replies. What’s even better is that you can customize those options as well.
- To do this, open the Settings inside the Fitbit app and tap on notifications.
- Here, tap on quick replies, choose from a list, or even add your own custom ones. But wait, that’s not where things end.
- You can even use text to speech to reply, just enable the toggle next to voice replies, and voila.
- So the next time you get a notification, just tap on it, select reply, and then record your message easily, and Fitbit will take care of the rest.
5. Last track on this list has an always-on display. Having an OLED panel really makes things great. And having add on is super easy. In fact, you can enable it quite conveniently.
- To do that, just tap on always-on display inside the settings and then select Customize.
- You can add or remove certain features here as well.
One thing to note here is that the watch face you select should also support and always be on display. So that’s one thing to keep And with that, we come to an end of this video. If you have any questions or queries regarding the voice or to the sound of below. Also, we’re working on a full review so let us know which device or smartwatch or fitness tracker you would want us to compare.